with Karen Jackson
Learn to identify and manage your emotions with essential oils.
During this workshop with guest teacher Karen Jackson, you will have an opportunity to learn:
- about emotions and their effect on the physical and mental health of your body,
- how to manage your emotions easily with essential oils,
- about the 3 brains in the body and how to soothe them
- why doTERRA oils are different and so therapeutic,
- how to build emotional intelligence (to know how you are feeling) and
- techniques to empower yourself to make life feel amazing, just because you might wake up with an angry thought doesn’t mean that the whole day has to be angry, learn how to stop this with oils.
We will use a state of the art ITOVI scanner, to see what your body is saying about your emotions (using galvanic skin technology like fitness trackers) to see what oils will bring you more into balance.
Everyone will take away a 5ml bottle of doTERRA wild orange to help you feel happier, more joyful and calm.
Karen Jackson is the owner of Bamboo Yoga Studio in Nottingham and Bamboo Yoga Oils Life. She is a yoga teacher, EFT Practitioner, life coach and doTERRA Wellness Advocate.
Having gone through breast cancer twice, Karen now specialises in teaching how to use essential oils to manage stress, anxiety and emotions.
Please visit www.bambooyoga.net for more information about Karen.